The 5 Simple Steps to Go Solar
1. Design (sizing, site evaluation, quote): Fill in the questionnaire on the Is Going Solar Right For You? Page, then schedule a free, no obligation solar energy site evaluation at your residence. When you've finished that, Sun Chariot Solar will prepare a detailed, personal information package, consisting of a solar system design (including which solar panels we recommend), an estimate of the power your solar system will produce, an estimate of how much the solar system will save you, and its total cost.
2. Contract: Say yes, and we'll have you sign our contract, agree to the terms for payment, collect a deposit, and ask you to secure financing, unless that's not required.
3. Finance: Choose a residential solar system financing method that works for you, talk to our exclusive financing partner, Western Heritage Financial, or any financing institution you choose. In most cases, you should start saving on Day 1, even with financing included.
4. Install: As soon as your financing comes through, Sun Chariot Solar will proceed with installing your new solar power system. This process includes procuring equipment, applying for and receiving building permits, as well as processing the necessary State of CA Solar Initiative paperwork. We also manage the entire process with PG&E for you!
5. Accept: After the solar system is interconnected and tested by PG&E, we'll ask you to sign off on the installation. This is the final step necessary to qualify for your State of CA Solar Initiative rebate.
Then you sit back and enjoy all the benefits of owning your own solar energy source.